The Farmhouse at The Grand Colonial offers a number of historic and unique rooms and settings for weddings, corporate events and special occasions, as well as à la carte and private dining experiences. View our beautiful grounds, below.
- The Ballroom, overlooking the historic Blane homestead with capacity for up to 250 guests, this newly renovated space features pinspot lighting, a new dance floor and Chiavari chairs.
- The Hunterdon Room, equipped with its own bars and access to our Hunterdon patio and lush gardens and lawns, is an entrée to the great outdoors and ideal for summer barbecues.
- The Hunterdon Patio, the perfect outdoor setting for receptions, family reunions and corporate activities.
- The Gazebo, positioned for the ultimate private dining, can accommodate secluded dinners for two to six people in season. The Gazebo lawn and gardens feature surround sound.
- The Farmhouse Great Lawn is a grand outdoor space available for all tented receptions and events. Nestled among our lush gardens with a view of the Back Forty, this area can host more than 500 people and is a perfect site for hot air balloon rides.
- The Schoolhouse, built of stone in 1839 and surrounded by seasonal gardens, is the perfect setting for wedding photos.
- The Farmhouse Restaurant, built more than 300 years ago by master craftsmen, features original exposed beams, immense fireplaces and stone walls. It boasts a newly renovated wine bar, expanded outdoor patio seating, and distinct, historic spaces including: the 1685 Room, the Treebank Room, the Grille Room, the Porch and the VIP Room. There are plenty of opportunities for Private Dining here as well as in the Wine Room and the Perryville Room.
Summer Flowers at The Farmhouse Cherryville Photography